Cartridge Hand Pump Description
Saroit Hydraulic cartridge hand pump is an emergency component of hydraulic system on the standby. It is a self-contained cartridge style designed to deliver hydraulic pressure, oil by operating the hydraulic pump handle.
Working Process Description:
Cartridge hand pump will deliver high pressure oil from ② when an operator pushes the hand pump leveler, and suctions oil from the tank through ① to the pump body on pulling the pump hand leveler.
- Beam rotates 360° during operation and installation.
- Hardened poppet and seat for long life
- Easy to operate with handle leveler
- Check valves are integral to the cartridge
- Compact size.
- Industry common cavity size.
|Name||Cartridge Hand Pump|
|Part Number:||THP-08, THP-10|
|Cavity size:||from 08-2 cavity to 10-2 cavity|
|Material:||Steel and O-ring|
|Operating Pressure||3200PSI (210bar)|
|Internal Leakage:||Less than 2 drops per min under working pressure.|