Cartridge Valve Manifolds Description
Saroit Hydraulics designs and manufactures high-performance, screw-in hydraulic cartridge valve manifolds and cartridge valves. They are designed to control flow direction, hydraulic force, oil speed and motion as integral hydraulic components. These cartridge valve manifold blocks have a compact design for mobile and industrial hydraulics. Hydraulic valve manifold blocks are made from aluminum-6061-T6 for middle pressure or iron steel for high pressure applications.
- Aluminum or Steel manifold for different pressure applications.
- Simple assembly with Saroit Hydraulics cartridge valves.
- Easy to design and mount screw-in hydraulic valves.
- Compact size to save space.
- Industry common cavity from 08 to 12 sizes.
- Aluminum manifold block anodized as an option
- Steel manifold block zinc plated as an option
- Your LOGO/Part number stamp on the block as request.
|Name||Cartridge Valve Manifolds|
|Number of cavities:||from 1 to 25, even more|
|Hydraulic Circuit:||Design as your hydraulic application request|
|Material:||Aluminum – 6061-T6, Steel|
|Operating Pressure:||3000PSI (210bar) ~6000PSI (420bar)|
|Thread Type:||M, SAE, NPT, and BSPP porting|