Standard Manifold Valve Housing Description
Saroit manifold valve housing is a standard hydraulic component. It is a CNC machined containment block. They are designed for small hydraulic manifold systems or mini hydraulic power packs. The valves are also for hydraulic lift systems. These standard manifold valve housings have different cavity sizes and material to hold/mount many kinds of hydraulic components.
- Aluminum or steel manifold for different pressure applications.
- Simple assembly with hydraulic screw-in hydraulic valves.
- CNC machined standard manifold valve housing.
- Professional technical communication
- Quick response 7×24.
- Industry common cavity from 08 to 12 sizes.
- Stacked CETOP valves from 02 to 07 series
- Aluminum manifold block anodized as an option
- Steel manifold block zinc plated as an option
- Your LOGO/Part number stamp on the block as request.
|Name||Standard Manifold Valve Housing|
|Number of cavities:||from 1 to 25, even more|
|Number of stations:||from 1 to 15|
|Hydraulic Circuit:||base on your hydraulic application request|
|Operating Pressure:||3000PSI (210bar) ~6000PSI (420bar)|
|Material:||Aluminum – 6061-T6, or Steel|
|Thread Type:||M, SAE, NPT, and BSPP porting|